19 May 2010
By Laural Kubat, Human Resources Director
- Computerized Integrated Machining Instructors. Faribault Campus. Applicants pending review.
- Customer Services Specialist, Intermediate - Financial Aid – to replace Maiv Lee who took a position at another agency. Jennifer Swanson has accepted this position. Jennifer has been working in CBI since June, 2006. Jennifer’s position is currently posted.
- Office and Administrative Specialist, Intermediate, in CBI to replace Heidi Anderson who moved to the business office in the scheduler/grant position. Interviews were held and a job offer is pending.
- Health Care Education Grant Coordinator position. It is a MnSCU MAPE Academic Professional 4 classification. Resumes are currently being reviewed.
- Health Care Education Grant Transition Specialist is posted. It is a MnSCU MAPE Academic Professional 1 classification.
- FBM full-time position for Brown and Redwood Counties – replacing John Woodford who is retiring this summer.
- FBM full-time position in Mankato area will be posted to replace Paul Gorman who will end his annuitant retirement program with SCC this summer.
- Math instructor on the North Mankato Campus to replace Maria Canton who is retiring at the end of the academic year.
SCC Leadership Academy
The SCC Leadership Academy will be offered again 2010-2011. Please consider applying. You received a brochure in March with the details. If you need more information, please call or e-mail me.
Summer Events for Staff
Watch your e-mail for news of staff development, potlucks and other events this summer.