Our Mission: Building a workforce that delivers excellence in education
Our Vision: An educated Minnesota starts here
Our Values: Integrity, Collaboration, Innovation
Goal 1: Attract, retain, and develop employees to meet current and future educational needs.
- Within 5 years, 100% of institutions have a succession plan in place for key positions
- Within 5 years, executive search costs are reduced by 33% over FY13
- Within 5 years, all affirmative action hiring goals are met
Goal 2: Build HR processes, systems, and infrastructure to increase efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Within 5 years, all HR technology is integrated, such as on-boarding, learning management and performance management systems
- Within 5 years, with improved technology and shared services, we will provide the highest value by increasing service levels and reducing costs
Goal 3: Build HR capacity to advance system goals
- Within 5 years, 100% of CHROs are positioned to be fully-functioning strategic partners and “at the table” within their institutions
Goal 4: Advance a labor relations strategy that promotes flexibility and responsiveness to meet the changing needs of higher education
- Within 5 years, an interest based approach to collective bargaining will be modeled