Join a Learning Community* of students and faculty Fall semester 2012
In “Love and Sex American Style” we will address questions like:
- Why do we like, loathe and love other people?
- What roles are men and women expected to play?
- How are social networks like facebook having an impact?
- Why are some attracted to the same sex?
Cover MNTC goal areas 5, 6, 7 and 9
* A learning community requires you register for all three classes:
- Psyc 280-01 psychology of liking and loving t/h 11:00-12:50
- Phil 100-05 ethics in society t/h 2:00-3:15
- Engl 205-02 love and sex in American lit and film t/h 3:30-4:45
Students must register for all classes. Psychology and English have prerequisites that can be waived with permission of instructor. Contact instructors for questions or waivers: Jane Greathouse (psychology), Cassandra Labairon (literature), and Kurt Dershem (ethics)