The Computer Integrated Machining program consists of both lecture and lab experiences. Hands-on application through the completion of projects will be emphasized. As a result, students will become familiar with the various machines, design methods, manufacturing processes, and safety practices associated with the machining industry. Students will have several career options to choose from.
Program Core Competencies
As a result of completing this program, the student will be able to:
- Conduct computer software operation
- Develop computer machining skills
- Develop safe machining practices
- Produce quality machined parts
- Measure quality machined parts