All students are responsible for SCC's registration and payment policies and procedures. Please read the following information before continuing.
Credit Course Registration:
- SCC Academic Calendar
- Valid Registration Dates (Registration Windows, Drop/Add/Refund Dates)
Please NOTE: Online drop/add is only available the first five days of each semester.
- Registration Methods & Policies
- Payment Requirements (Registration Cancellation for Nonpayment Information)
Hour Based Courses
- Hour Based Course Search (Login below or Search Only Right Now) -- soon to be available!
- Center for Business and Industry Home Page (Drop/Add/Refund Policies)
By clicking any of the links below, you agree to the following terms:
- I have read and understand the course drop/add/refund policies stated above.
- I understand that I can log into e-services and make changes to my schedule according to the published add/drop/withdrawal dates for each course. These dates are listed in “course details” when I search for a course and vary depending on the length of the course.
- I accept the financial obligations incurred as a result of the transactions I initiate on the subsequent SCC Online Registration pages.
- I understand that registering for classes does not ensure that they are financial aid-eligible. Classes must be program requirements to be financial aid eligible.
- I understand that unless payment or payment arrangements are made, all registrations may be dropped.
- I have reviewed and am responsible for the SCC Student Drug and Alcohol Use Policy.
Select the appropriate link to continue to login: