South Central College views placement assistance as an important part of the educational process. This is a joint effort between faculty, placement staff and students.
The Job Placement Office has employment search support services available to all students and graduates, whether looking for a part-time job while attending school or finding your career position.
The following services are available to students and graduates:
- A job opportunity system that informs all available students and graduates about current job openings.
- Access to placement statistics.
- Access to job search sites on the Internet.
- Numerous free resources (handbooks, tip sheets, articles, and reference books).
- Resume and cover letter assistance
Faribault Campus North Mankato Campus
Placement Office Placement Office
(507) 332-5867 (507) 389-7225