Check your registration window online:
- Click on Current Students
- Select “eServices”
- Select “Courses & Registration” and then “Registration Window” – ensure the correct semester is displayed, if not, select Change the Semester and select Registration Window again
2017 Summer Semester Registration Dates
- All windows for Returning Students - Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
- Visiting Student and Consortium – Monday, April 24, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
- New Students – Registration occurs during scheduled STAR orientations
- Senior Citizens (age 62+) – 2nd day of the semester, May 31, 2017
2017 Fall Semester Registration Dates (by student status)
- GRAD Priority - Monday, March 27, 2017 at 8:00am
- Returning Students - March 27, 2017 at 1:00pm (according to Registration Timetable, see below)
- Visiting Student & Consortium - April 24, 2017 at 8:00am
- New Students - Attend an Advising & Registration Session.
- Senior Citizens (age 62+) - 2nd Day of the semester, August 22, 2017
Priority Registration Information - Priority registration will be given to graduating students. Students who plan to graduate MUST file their Graduation Application in the Student Affairs Center by the date listed on Important Dates to receive priority status.
Registration Timetable - Registration priority is in descending order of earned semester credit hours, with the last two digits of students’ social security number (SSN) further breaking things down when necessary. This DOES NOT INCLUDE credits in which students are currently enrolled.
Monday, March 27, 2017
- 8:00 am, Minimum # of Credits: Grad. Priority
- 1:00 pm, Minimum # of Credits: 60-999
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 8:00 am, Minimum # of Credits: 45
- 1:00 pm, Minimum # of Credits: 35
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- 8:00 am, Minimum # of Credits: 25
- 1:00 pm, Minimum # of Credits: 15
Thursday, March 30, 2017
- 8:00 am, Minimum # of Credits: 5
- 1:00 pm, Minimum # of Credits: 1
Friday, March 31, 2017
- 8:00 am, Minimum # of Credits: 0