Student Advising and Registration (STAR) session is an on-campus orientation where you will meet with advisors and register for your courses. You will also learn about becoming a member of the South Central Community and will have time to ask questions that you have.
STAR Sessions for Spring 2017 Students
Reserve your spot for a Spring 2017 STAR session date below.
Faribault Campus STAR session:
Majors include: Accounting, Associate of Arts/Generals/Undecided, Business Management, Carpentry, Child Development, Computer Integrated Machining, Family Services Specialist, Health Sciences Broad Field, Health Unit Coordinator, Marketing Management, Mechatronics, Medical Laboratory Technician, Nursing, Office Administration and Technology, Phlebotomy, Welding
- Friday, December 16th 9:00am to 12:00pm - reserve your spot here
- Wednesday, January 4th 9:00am to 12:00pm - reserve your spot here
North Mankato Campus STAR session:
Majors include: Accounting, Ag Chemical Application Technician, Ag Service and Management, Agribusiness Office Specialist/Manager, Agribusiness Production, Agribusiness Service Technician, Agriculture Education Technology, Architectural Drafting & Design, Associate of Arts/Generals/Undecided, Auto Body & Collision Technology, Automotive Service, Business Management, Child Development, Civil Engineering Technology, Computer Careers, Computer Integrated Machining, Culinary Arts, Dental Assisting, Emergency Medical Services, Energy Technical Specialist, Family Services Specialist, Geographic Information Systems, Graphic Communications, Health Sciences Broad Field, Health Unit Coordinator, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Intensive Care Paramedic, Marketing Management, Mechatronics, Medical Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technician, Multimedia Technology, Nursing, Office Administration and Technology, Professional Swine Manager, Visual Arts-Associate of Fine Arts, Viticulture, Welding
- Thursday, December 15th 9:00am to 12:00pm – for all majors except the Associate of Arts/Generals/Undecided, Visual Arts/AFA, Multimedia, and Graphic Communications reserve your spot here
- Thursday, December 15th 1:00pm to 4:00pm – Associate of Arts/Generals/Undecided, Visual Arts/AFA, Multimedia, and Graphic Communications reserve your spot here
- Tuesday, January 3rd 9:00am to 12:00pm – for all majors reserve your spot here